Quality Control Program
Winans is committed to quality
Centralized Complaint Processing
- Winans Services believes in and practices a strong Quality Control Program. The Quality Control Program is based on management ideals and goals and was designed
to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Winans Services Quality Control Program is always involved in surpassing excellence in regard to adherence to the specifications and a high level of professional performance.
- Winans Services performs on-site inspections on a weekly or as needed basis but no less than the service interval specified.
- A Customer Service Representative visually inspects and grades all building areas included in the customer's contract. The site supervisor accompanies the inspector so he/she understands the grading
scale, this enhances communications by all parties.
- The Customer Service Representative inspects the facility and notes any areas needing preventive action, he/she meets with the Operations Manager to review the site performance. The Operations
Manager instructs the District Manager on those procedures necessary to correct any deficiencies. The District Manager meets with the site supervisor and plans any necessary to ensure quality
performance and work continuity.
- High performance and top quality is a priority of Winans Services and customer satisfaction is second to none.
In order to serve our customers better, we are now providing a centralized system to resolve complaints, fulfill requests for additional
services and expedite solutions to any other issues that are pertinent to you, our valued customer.
By having a single point of contact, our contention is that issues will be resolved more quickly. Additionally, the corporate staff will be afforded an earlier opportunity to note trends of
recurring problems, thereby benefiting our customers with more immediate corporate intervention in resolving situations.
This system is available to process customers' requests as noted below:
Most of our customers now have email capacity. Email is our preferred reporting method in that it provides the tracking of problems via
a paper record. Furthermore, the written communication of email lessens the potential for verbal miscommunications. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll Free Calling
Toll free calling is an option that will generate comparable results that might be a more convenient method for some of our
customers. We have an "800" number to report issues that will generate the same results. The number is (800) 759-4004, extension 118. For your convenience, you may leave voicemail
if the operator is away from her area or on another line. If you are calling from the Parkersburg area, please call 485-4000, extension 118.